Thursday 7 August 2014

Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara Review

Hello Darlings :)
 
 
I really need to start making more time for my blogging. I will admit that I have definetly been slacking but I am here with a new with a new beauty review.
 
Today I wanted to speak to you about a new mascara that I am absolutley loving at the moment which is the Essence Maximum Definition Mascara. I will admit that when it comes to Mascara I am very fussy. I prefer to only use a certain type of Mascara wand which most Mascaras dont have so when I saw Essense Mascara had the wand I was looking for I was quick to buy it.
 
As I said I absolutley love the wand. Its thin and has tiny brissels on it which makes it so easy to apply and not mess or smudge. It also helps seperate all your lashes which gives your eyelashes more volume.
The formula of this Mascara is just perfect. It is not to thick nor to runny. When you apply it to your lashes it gives you just the right amount.
 
If you are looking for definition and longer lashes this is definetly the Mascara to go for. It doesnt give a thick or falsh lashes look but it does give you a natural look which is great for your day to day makeup routine.
 
This Mascara is not waterproof yet it does not run when in the shower but it does easily come off without any struggle which I think most of us ladies are looking for in a Mascara.
 
I will be sticking with this Mascara until another one can impress me more.
 
I have been trying out quit a few Essense products and I have to say that almost every product of theirs has impressed me. They are affordable and always give excellent products. I would definetly recommend this Mascara. Some may like it others wont but at this moment I am loving it.
 
 
Pictures below:
 
Outcome after Mascara Applied - Long lashes
 


Essence Maximum Definition Mascara
 


The Wand

Have a Beautiful Thursday all no matter where you are in this world.
Love & Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment