Wednesday 1 January 2014

Inspiration for the New Year 2014

Good Morning Beautiful Ladies :)
 
Its officially 2014... 2013 has now come and gone and has become just the past. We all have a chance to stick to our New Years Resolutions and make sure that 2014 is a year to remember. 2013 has had its ups and downs for many people and sometimes we just need a little motivation and inspiration.
Yesterday my baby cousin faith that is 10 years old sent me this video before I rang in the new year and I was so touched and inspired by this I wanted to share it with all of you ladies so that you can all be reminded how beautiful you are. You are not defined by what the scale says, or what a bullie at school or work says. You are unique in your own way and no matter how hard things get in time you need to realize that you are loved.
 
We are all beautiful and we are all loved by God. He has a plan for us and he will only put opsticals in our path because he knows that we are strong enough to handle it.
I am so inspired by this video and I hope that all of you ladies are just as inspired as I was.
 
Happy New Year
I wish you all an amazing year filled with lots of love and happiness.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment