Friday 16 May 2014

Face Oils

Hello Beauties :)
 
I hope everyone is doing well. I was recently in the pharmacy and I came across Face Oils. Now I have to admit that I have always been kind of sceptical about using facial oils because I already have oily skin and the last thing I want is excess oil on my skin that will cause breakouts but ever since using facial oils my skin has done the complete opposite. Its basically flourished.
 
 I have gone from breaking out regularly to hardly breaking out at all. I had quit a few blemishes on my face that where so dark and noticeable that I was always embarrassed to leave the house without makeup but it seems that the facial oil has helped the blemishes fade. My skin feels a lot smoother and hydrated and this is all from using Facial Oils.
 
People that have Oily skin should actually embrace face oils more because when the skin is stripped of oil or is not properly replenished with natural oils it continues to produce more oil so the best way to restore balance to oily skin is to use lightweight face oils that contain organic plant oils. By doing this the glands can slow down natural oil production because the skin is being replenished with natural oils that it needs to stay healthy and clear.
 
We not realise how crucial and essential fatty acids are in maintaining the hydration and nourishment of our skin and since our body cannot make them itself it is important that we get it from outside sources like facial oils.
 
The best time to apply facial oils is after the skin has been freshly washed or splashed with water. Once the facial oil has been applied it will hold the extra water on the skin and help the skin replenish itself.
 
The facial oils that I love the most are Argon Oil, Avocado Oil, camellia Oils. Remember that higher prices oils are less refined, processed and they are purer. Less expensive oils have additives and bleaching processes. So less processed means better quality and higher prices.
 
Me and my Momapoo in bed after applying out facial oils

Blemishes are less visible and acne breakout is less

Have a beautiful day lovelies.

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment