Monday 30 June 2014

My Favourite Fashion Must Haves

Hello Darlings
 
I hope everyone is well no matter where you are in this world. At the moment it is Winter and all I can say is that I am suffering. Winter has always been my least favourite season but just a few more months to get through and summer will be here.
Anyway I have never written a fashion post so I wanted to share with you some of my favourite pieces that I always make sure I have in my closet or with me wherever I go.
 
 
1. A Leather Jacket:
I absolutely love Leather Jackets. Personally I think they are so elegant, classy and timeless. You cannot go wrong when you add a leather jacket to almost any outfit you have put together. If you buy a good quality Leather Jacket they can last years without looking like they have been worn at all. It all depends on how you take care of them. If you are unable to afford the original there is nothing wrong with buying a knock off Leather jacket that looks just as good as an original one would.


 2. Plain Black Leggings:
A pair of black leggings has the ability to make you look absolutely stunning. The best thing about black leggings is that they can be paired with almost anything without it looking odd or out of place. One pair of leggings can be dressed up with a Leather jacket and pair of heels or it can be dressed down with a plain T-Shirt and pumps. They are so versatile












3. Plain Black Skinny Jeans:
There is nothing like a plain pair of black skinny Jeans. High waist or low rise but having a pair of plain black skinny jeans is a must in every closet. Just like leggings black jeans are so versatile. I love the way a decent pair of black jeans can fit the body. It can compliment your curves in the right way. Honestly there is nothing sexier than the way a girl looks in a pair of tight black skinny Jeans.












4. Plain Black Heels:
Always and I mean always make sure that you have at least one plain black pair of heels. A plain black pair of heels can be worn to an interview because we all know its never good to be two flashy with your clothes when you for an interview or they can be dressed up for a night out with the girls. When in doubt choose your plain black heels. You can never go wrong.












5. Gold Chain:
The moment you hear gold chain many people start to cringe but finding an elegant and classy gold chain could be the ultimate fashion accessory. Pairing a gold chain with a pair of black jeans and a stunning top can just make the whole outfit. An outfit is never complete without accessories.












6. Long sling Bag:
A long Sling bag is a must. Yes we all love our big bags because they can practically carry everything and anything and you never run out of space but sometimes your going out and you don't want to carry anything heavy. This is where the sling bag comes in handy. Its always big enough to carry the essentials like your purse, lip ice/Lip stick, sunnies, gum and a few extras, and if you think about it sometimes that's all us ladies really need sometimes.  Invest in a decent Long sling bag. You wont regret it.












7. Sunglasses:
I never leave my house without my sun glasses. Let it be winter or summer no matter what, my sun glasses will be in my hand bag. yes there has been the occasional time that I have left them at home and I felt like a part of me was missing but majority of the time they are with me. A stunning pair of sunglasses can make you look stunning and fashionable no matter what you wearing. Just one thing ladies please make sure you get sun glasses that actually fit your face and suit you. There is honestly nothing worse that wearing a pair of sunglasses that don't suit you.












8. Plain Jersey:
ladies invest in a plain black jersey. We all have those days where we really don't feel like dressing up but you also don't want to look like a complete slob when running to the shop or the mall and this is where a plain black jersey can never go wrong. Put on your plain Jersey with either your leggings or Jeans, hair up and your ready to go while still looking like you actually put thought into your outfit. You never know who you going to run into.













Ladies these are just a few of my favourite fashion must haves that I feel I always need. Yes I know there is a lot of black but personally I like black. its so easy to work with, pair with and it goes with absolutely everything and anything. I will be posting more about my favourite fashion pieces.
 
Stay Beautiful & Be Beautiful
Love & Hugs
XOXO
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment