Thursday 13 February 2014

Charlie Foundation Review :)

Hello Muffins :)

I want to talk about Charlie Foundation. Like i have said in my previous posts Almay is my go to foundation because it has more natural extracts in it and I don't break out at all when I apply it to my skin for a long period of time but the other day I decided to give Charlie foundation a try again. I started using charlie foundation when I first started applying foundation which was years ago. All I can say is that I forgot how amazing this foundation is. 

Charlie Foundation has a fairly thick texture and spreads easily to my skin once I started applying it. This foundation gives 100% full coverage. I have 2 blemishes on my cheeks that I am always trying to cover up and this foundation does it perfectly. Once applied my skin literally looks flawless and blemish free. 

I have very oily skin so It is so hard for me to find a foundation that doesn't make my skin shiny and oily which is why I always stuck to Almay but after using Charlie foundation again, it doesn't make my skin oily or shiny at all. My skin stays looking matte all day. Now and then I will take shine control blot sheets and blot my skin just to make sure but other than that I'm good for up to 12 hours wearing Charlie Foundation.

I have now gone out and stocked up with an extra 2 bottles of Charlie foundation. This is such an inexpensive foundation and it does such a great job. I still absolutely love Almay foundation and it will always be my #1 go to foundation but for those nights out where I want to stay looking flawless I will stick to my Charlie Foundation for a matte even look all night. 

For all you ladies looking for a decent inexpensive foundation definitely consider Charlie.

Hope everyone is having a great day
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment