Monday 10 February 2014

Know your worth! :)

Hello Muffins. :)

Its been forever since I wrote a post because I have been so busy but I had time to do a lot of thinking about what my next post should be and this has been on my mind for sometime and that is us as woman need to know our worth. 

Recently I have seen so many girls in abusive relationships or abusive relationships with family or friends. We as woman should know our worth, we should know what we deserve and what we don't deserve. Yes we are very sensitive and we have our moments but that honestly gives absolutely no one the right to call you names, say mean or hurtful things to you or put you down. More and more girls are letting things slide like how they are spoken to and what is said about them and that gives the person hurting you more power and it makes the way they treating you or speaking to you ok! 

ladies we are woman and every women deserves the absolute best. We are responsible for what we allow people to say to us,how they speak to us and how they treat us. We need to know what we are worth so that we don't tolerate what we don't deserve.  

You are responsible for how you feel, You are responsible for how people see you, You are responsible for making sure you are happy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with putting yourself first and loving yourself before loving someone else. 

I recently came out of a long term relationship and I could never see what was wrong because I was in the relationship but what I did know was that I was so unhappy for so long and I put up with so much that most girls would never put up with. When I finally gpt the courage and removed myself from that relationship I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. It was like I could breath again. Now I think back and I know what I don't want in another relationship or a person.

So ladies you need to know your worth. You are strong, beautiful, independent, amazing and hard working. Know what you deserve because we all deserve nothing but the best 

I hope you all having a great day
Love You
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment