Thursday 19 September 2013

Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation Review!!!

Hello Lovely Ladies.
 
The product I would like to talk about today is Rimmel London Lasting finish 25 Hour Foundation.
 
As I have said in many of my previous posts I have always been a big fan of Almay skin stays clean foundation but I thought I would give another foundation a try since they are no longer making "Almay Skin Stays Clean Foundation".
 
The Rimmel London 25 hour foundation is fantastic, obviously it does not last for 25 hours but it does last up to about 8 - 10 hours and the coverage is great, I would say it give a medium to full coverage and once the foundation has dried it gives a matte look which is perfect for people with oily skin. The foundation is very thick which I like as well because you apply a little and it goes a long way. It spreads easily throughout your whole face. It aslo lasts in humidity and heat which is perfect for those boiling hot summer day.
 
When the foundation is applied it feels very light and airy. I love the fact that it has a pump to pump out the foundation instead of squeezing a tube, this helps to use less foundation and not waist and it has a little fragrance which I really enjoy.
 
I have always been hesitant to try other foudnations because Almay has always been such an amazing product but all I can say is that I love this product and I will definatley be buying it again.
 
Hope this helps
xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment