Monday 30 September 2013

Elizabeths Annes & Purity Baby Shampoo

Hello Pretty Ladies
 
So I finished my second Youtube Video on my current Beauty Favourites and I actually wanted to give you guys better information about Elizabath Annes Baby Shampoo that I have recently been using as facewash.
 
I am absolutley obsessed with this Baby shampoo. As I have said so many times in my previous posts, I have very oily and sensitive skin, I always have to moisturize because I find when ever I wash my face it tends to feel so tight but then gets extremely oily after a while.
 
Because this product is formulated specifically for babies it is very gentle on skin and also soap free so if you get some in your eye while washing your face it doesnt burn. It doesnt irritate skin but instead it leaves the skin soft, moisturized and clean.
 I dont have to use as much moisterizer anymore because this baby shampoo is so moisterizing already.
 
I love the fact that this Shampoo doesnt foam because this makes it more gentle on the skin because with normal facewashes they tend to contain a type of cleaning agent that stips away any oil from your skin, leaving it without its protective layer of oil. You actually need some oil to be left on your skin for moisture. If you stip all the oils from you skin it will cause more breakouts because your skin is then producing more oil than it should to try and moisterize the skin again.
 
So once I Started using Elizabeths Annes Baby Shampoo I didnt get half as much breakouts and my
skin is feeling soft and moisterized.
I would recommend this product to anyone willing to give it a try.
 
Please check out my Youtube Video and feel free to leave me a comment and subscribe.
 
I hope this helps
XOXO
Elizabeth Annes Purity Baby Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment