Monday 2 September 2013

Quick and Easy Nail Wraps - No more nail polish :)

Hello Lovely Ladies :)
 
I went shopping this weekend and while I was browsing in the Makeup section I came across "Nail Wraps". They are these neat new stickers thats you stick on your finger nails and they look like you have painted your own nails.
 
These Nail wraps are a new way to design your nails without using nail polish. They can last up tp 2 weeks. They are safe to use and they dont damage your nails like other nail enhancements.
These nail wraps also help protect your nails if you are prone to chipping, falking and breaking.They can be applied to broken or damaged nails to prevent further damage.
 
The nail wraps come in a bunch of great designs such as metallic or even animal print. They are perfect for those days where you dont feel like painting your nails but want quick and easy stunning nails...
 
I personally love these new nail wraps because I hardly ever have time to paint my nails but now it literally takes me 10 minutes to put on these nail wraps in different designs and im ready to go with stunning, funky looking nails.
 
Try them out ladies, you wont be disappointed :)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment