Tuesday 15 October 2013

Almay TLC Truly Last Color Pressed Powder

Happy Tuesday Beautiful Ladies :)

So my love for Almay products continues today. Since I always mention my Almay Pressed powder in my YouTube Videos I thought I would do a Review on it so you can get my take on it and understand why I love it so much. 

I have been using this powder for about a year now and it is a product that I will always use.
This Pressed Powder gives light coverage but somehow manages to cover all redness, dark spots and blemishes. Because it is so light it doesn't end up looking cakey even if you want to apply a little more than you usually would. 
It doesn't cause breakouts because it is very light and it doesn't settle into any fine lines in your face. What is great is that it contains good ingredients such as Aloe,Chamomile, Green tea and it also has SPF 12 in it. Almay Pressed Powder also has lemon extracts in it to lighten the skin and any blemishes.

When using Almay Foundation and the Almay Pressed powder you will get a flawless, matte finish which looks natural and fresh.

This product is best applied with a powder brush, I really don't recommend using the sponge because it tends to keep more of the product on the sponge instead of putting it on your face. 

Hope this helps ladies 
Please go out and give it a try. This is a product that wont disappoint
Much love


If you like this post please leave a comment below and stay tuned for many more
Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment