Monday 14 October 2013

Essence BB Cream Beauty Review

Hello Beauties :)

The product I want to talk about today is Essence BB Cream. I actually mentioned it in my latest YouTube Video but I want to give you my take on the product. 

Essence BB Cream gives a smooth and radiant complexion when applied. It takes away most redness and doesn't clog your pores or feel very thick on your skin. It feels like a very thin moisturizer which I really like.
This product is fragrance free and it only comes in 3 different shades with SPF 30.

When I first applied this product I was a bit nervous because when it came out of the tube the color looked very dark but once I started applying it with my foundation brush it went on smoothly, evenly and took away most of the redness that I had on my face.

I think the packaging of the product is so cute and very girly which I love because honestly most of us girls go for the pretty and shiny things when it comes to makeup, well at least I do. I like my makeup products to look nice and girly. 

The only two things that I did not like about this products was that it made my skin look a bit shiny after a while and in turn I had to use powder to take away the shine. Once I had done that it was perfect and looked natural and flawless which is what I like to achieve when trying new products. The other thing is I think they should not just have 3 shades to chose from. I think they should have about 6 - 8 different shades so that it can fit a persons complexion perfectly

All in all for the great price of this product I would highly recommend it because it really is worth it.



Price: R54.95

No comments:

Post a Comment