Wednesday 2 October 2013

Almay Smart Shade Makeup

Hi Ladies :)
 
The product I want to talk about today is the Almay Smart Shade Makeup. This product is like a foundation but it comes out in a white colour. The amazing thing about this product is that once it is applied it immediatly adjusts to the colour of your skin so no more trying to find your colour in foundation.
 
I recently bought this product and I love it. It has Grape Seed, Ginseng and a whole bunch of other natural ingrediants which are helpful to sensitive skin. It gives great but light coverage which I absolutley love because I hate having something that is to heavy and thick on my skin.
 
It requires minimal blending. I spread it throughout my face with my fingertips, set it with a tiny bit of powder and then I am ready to do. It is perfect for humid and hot weather, it doesnt flake or get cakey after a few hours. It has a texture of a moisturizer but has the coverage like a good foundation and it doesnt leave your skin oily or sticky.
 
I am a big fan of this product and I can say that I will definatley be purchasing it again because it is perfect for my skin and ofcourse because it is an Almay product.
 
Thanks for watching and I hope this helps
Xoxo
 
 
 
Stay tuned for my next Youtube Video that will be posted later tonight.
Please subscribe and feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment