Friday 30 August 2013

How to remove your Makeup

Hi Everyone :)
 
So I have noticed that a lot of people apply Makeup for a night out and then when they get home they literally rub their faces raw trying to get the makeup off so I thought I would give you some tips on how to remove makeup properly without damanging your skin.
 
1. Always wash your face before bed, especially if you have makeup on. Washing your face before bed and applying a boosting moisterizer so that you can wake up with glowing, plumb and fresh skin.
 
2. Many people ask if they should use toner after washing their face. Personally I would use toner because I have had problem skin, so I find that if I dont use toner after washing my face I tend to break out more but ofcourse this is optional, you can just wash your face and apply a moisterizer.
 
3. Never use Baby Wipes to clear your skin. I really dont know why people use baby wipes because they do not get the job done. Rather stick to an actual cleanser.
 
4. People with dry skin can use a cleanser as well as a good moisterizer after washing their face. If you have oily skin I would recommend using a foaming cleanser because it will get deap into your pores and really clean your skin.
 
5. Removing Mascara must be one of the hardest things to remove, well for me atleast. What I have learnt to do is I will apply makeup remover to a cosmetic cotton pad and place it on my eye. I leave the pad there for about 15 seconds so that the makeup remover can start working on the mascara and then I will gently wipe my mascara away. I find this way the easiest and less harmful.
 
Hope this helps for all the ladies struggling to remove their makeup after a night out.
:)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment