Monday 18 November 2013

5 Beauty Tips every girl should know :)

Good Morning Muffins

I have a few Beauty Tips that I would like to share with you lovely ladies. These are tips that I practically live by.

1.  Sunscreen that claims to be waterproof and lasts the whole day is not true at all. I know from experience. I would apply sunscreen in the morning and by 12pm I would be burnt and red. I would suggest applying sunscreen every 2 - 3 hours if you are going to be in the sun most of the day.

2. If you have greasy hair that needs to be washed every day, avoid conditioning your hair from the roots. This will only make your hair more oily and you will have to wash it a few times before it doesn't look greasy once dried.

3.If you are afraid to wear bright red lipstick like I am I would suggest applying it but then blotting it so it looks more like a stain. This will last longer and look more natural and sheek.

4. To me, foundation should never be heavily applied. It should look natural but everyone is different some people like it applied thick others don't. My personal opinion is that it should look natural. To do this I would recommend applying your foundation with a foundation brush and then rubbing it in after with your hands. This will press the foundation into your skin to give it a more natural look.

5. To smudge proof your makeup for that night out, take a blotting tissue to remove any excess oil around your eyes, then apply your makeup. This will stop your makeup not only from smudging but also from running down your face.

Well ladies these are just some of my Beauty Tips. I have many more and I will be sharing a lot more with you.
I hope this helps and I hope you are all having an amazing day no matter were you are.
Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment