Wednesday 20 November 2013

Health: Benefits of drinking Lemon Water

Good Evening Beauties :)
 
I have always been very health conscious and I am always trying to eat healthy because your health does play a big part in the appearance of your skin and body.
So I wanted to talk about the benefits of drinking lemon water. I drink lemon water everyday and personally I think it is so much better than drinking plain water.
 
Here are the benefits of drinking Lemon Water:
 
1. Drinking Lemon water gives your immune system a boost. Lemon juice is full of vitamin C. When you are sick the vitamin C is the first to go down so drinking Lemon juice is why we should try and drink lemon water daily.
 
2. Lemon water helps flush out toxins which helps stimulate your liver and its function.
 
3. Lemon water freshens your breath and it also helps relieve toothache. Citric acid can erode tooth enamel so I would suggest brushing your teeth before drinking lemon juice.
 
4. Lemon water keeps your skin blemish free, it decreases the appearance of blemishes on your skin and it prevents wrinkles. It can be applied directly to scars and blemishes and this will also maintain your skins radiance. I actually use lemon juice as a toner and I have seen such a difference in my skin tone and the minor scars and blemishes have been lightened.
 
5. Lemon Water helps fight food cravings which in turn helps with weight loss.
 
6. Replacing your morning coffee with lemon juice will give you a big energy boost. It also helps reduce stress and anxiety.
 
7. Lemon juice helps you to cut out caffeine which makes you feel fresh and you don't have that afternoon crash from a caffeine high. I didn't believe it until I tried it and I no longer drink coffee which my nerves are thankful for.
 
I encourage everyone to get healthy. You will feel so refreshed and you will notice a difference in your skin tone and body appearance.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment