Wednesday 28 August 2013

Almay Skin Stays Clean Foundation Review

Hi Everyone :)
 
The product I want to talk about today is the Foundation that I have been using for a while now which is "Almay skin stays clean".
 
I have very oily skin and a problem I always had was every foundation I tried would leave my skin oily and feeling clogged. I would wash my makeup off but i would still wake up in the morning with breakouts.
 
So I was looking for a foundation that was oil free and would not harm my skin or cause break outs.
 
I first came across Almay Skin Stays Clean Foundation when I went into clicks pharmacy and it was on sale. I had just ran out of foundation and I needed to get a new foundation ASAP.
 
I went home and tried the foundation that night and I was pleasantly surprised. It is a liquid foundation and I only used a little and it spread throughout my whole face. It gave my face a natural fresh appearance. It didnt cause breakouts and it didnt leave my face feeling oily or clogged.. It didnt crease or seep into fine lines.
 
It stayed on for about 5 - 6 hours but I always apply translucent powder which keeps my makeup on and looking fresh for longer.
 
This Foundation has salacylic acid in it that helps exfolliate and clear up problem skin which is just what I needed since I did have problem skin in high school and still get an occasional break out here and there.
 
I have heard that this foundation is being discontinued but I have still been able to buy it in my clicks stores.
 
This foundation is "AMAZING" and i would recommend it to anyone that is willing to give it a try.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment