Thursday 22 August 2013

What is BB Cream???

The first time I saw BB cream was in an AVON Magazine. I thought it was a foundation. I was a bit scared to buy it just incase i didnt like it. So i looked it up to see different reviews on BB Creams.
After reading nothing but good reviews I finally decided to give it a try.
 
BB stands for 'Blemish Balm or 'Blemish Base'. This cream to me is basically a multi-fuction cream. This cream will give you a great base for makeup just like a primer,evens out your complexion,covers minor imperfections and redness just like a concealer.
 
I started using the BB cream that I ordered immediatly. As I have said in my previous post that I had problematic skin in High School so I was left with minor scars so when I use the BB cream it covers my minor scars,moisterizes my skin and has SPF agents in it.
 
This product will always be in my makeup collection. It does the job for literally 7 other products. its so light weight and easy to apply.
 
I would recommend the AVON BB Cream to anyone that is willing to give it a try.
You will not be dissappointed :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment