Monday 26 August 2013

Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base

Hi Everyone :)
 
So the product I want to talk about today is "Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base". I went into Clicks Pharmacy to actually buy a new foundation but then I saw the Essence Eyeshadow Base on sale.
One problem I always have with my eyeshadow is that it never stayed on longer than about 3 hours, so I decided to buy this product and give it a try.
 
All I can say is that I am so happy with it. It makes your eyeshadow stand out and lasts up to 8 hours which for me is perfect.
 
This Eyeshadow base acts as a primer for your eyelid and it gives you a blank canvas before applying your eyeshadows. You only need to apply a little for it to spread thoughout your whole eyelid.
The wand allows quick and easy application and it makes your eyeshadows appear more colour intensive which is perfect for those nights out that you want bold makeup.
 
This product can also be used as a primer for eyeshadow or a concealer for any dark circles around your eyes. 
 
This product is affordable and I will definatly be buying it again.
I would recommend this product to anyone that is willing to give it a try.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment