Tuesday 20 August 2013

The Difference between Concealer and Foundation


A lot of people don't know the difference between Concealer and Foundation and to be honest neither did i until i actually looked it up after watching a Make-up tutorial on You Tube.
 
Concealer is a type of Make-up that is used to cover scars,dark circles and pimples that are visible on your skin.
 
Foundation is a skin coloured Make-up that is there to create a flat, smooth and matte finish to your face.
 
Personally I think using Concealer and Foundation together give a person a great flawless look. When i was in High School i had problematic skin and i was left with some scars after i finally got my skin problem under control. I have taken steps to slowly try and get rid of the scars but as everyone knows that does take time. So when i have a girls night out, go for supper with friend or even go to the shop I use Concealer and Foundation and it gives me that flawless look which i love.
 
My current favourite Concealer is Maybelline New York Dream Mousse Concealer and my Favourite Foundation is Almay Skin Stays Clean
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment