Wednesday 21 August 2013

Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Loose Powder

I had never heard of Translucent Powder but when I went into a Clicks store and saw Essence Fix and Matte Translucent Loose Powder on sale I bought it to try it.When I got home I immediatly googled how Translucent Powder helps with your Makeup and when to apply it.
.
Translucent Powder is meant to keep your make up in place,intaked and looking fresh for most of the day. In all honesty I didnt believe that a simple powder could hold your make up together for most of the day because makeup is known to fade as the day goes on but i was willing to try it out.
 
In the morning I got up as I usually do for work. I applied my foundation and then I applied a little bit of the Translucent powder all over my face and then applied the rest of my makeup and just to be sure I applied a little more of the Translucent Powder on my face again once I had applied all my makeup, even on my eye lids where I had applied light eye shadow. I went to work as normal. when I got home I checked my makeup and it was still perfectly intaked. The one problem I always had was my Foundation would fade during the day as well as my Eye shadow. If I had plans for that evening I would have to do touch ups but ever since I started using the Essence Fix and Matte Translucent Loose Powder I never have to worry about fixing my makeup or reapplying it.
 
The white powder is light weight,has no smell and you only need to apply a small amount and then you ready to go for the whole day.
I would personally reccommend this product to anyone that is willing to try it. Its affordable and it does the job.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment